We should be thankful that government of Malaysia offer such education loan to students. Everyone is eligible and the interest is only at 4% maximum. I already passed my university days when PTPTN was introduced. I was informed that during their initial launch, each student will be given RM1000 loan upon entering the university.
Doesn’t matter whether you’re undergraduate of postgraduate, you can still apply for PTPTN. Yes, the money is important to you to further your study. There’s a lot of information you can get from their main website, http://www.ptptn.gov.my, such as application form, deferment form etc.
But you must understand that the education or study loan is not free. As we said earlier, the interest rate is 4%. But of course if you manage to get First Class Degree, you can convert the education loan to scholarship. Terms and conditions applied.
Once you finished your study, you have to pay it back. It’s convenient as you can pay it via CIMB or Maybank2u.
Did you know that you can also use PTPTN payment as a tax relief and tax exemption?
You might find the below resource useful and relevant:
- How to apply PTPTN loan by zblue89
- Successful in applying PTPTN by zero3gg
- How to pay back PTPTN loan online by spblogger
- 1% PTPTN interest by myazhar4u
- PTPTN long procedure by Ah Lok
- Maxbluedemon who HATE it very much
- PTPTN payback time by hantu-kucing
- Some Math calculation about PTPTN by The Malay Male
- PTPTN administration costs by blogedi
- AngNetwork tells us about the PTPTM simple portal
- The Blacklisted PTPTN by meimeizoe
- kyension shares about the scholarship dilemma
- JPA or PTPTN dilemma
- PTPTN money is in, let’s eat Sate Kajang
Quoted from Wikipedia:
If you have any inquiries, below is the copied text from PTPTN website:
Sebarang pertanyaan lanjut boleh hubungi PTPTN HOTLINE di talian 03-2092 7788 atau emel kepada firstname.lastname@example.org.