Universiti Teknologi Mara
If you’re looking forward to work in one of Malaysia’s leading university, try apply here:
What are the jobs offered?
Refer to http://iapps.uitm.edu.my/loginPengambilanStaf/misc/IklanPentFeb09.pdf
It includes medical officer, registrar, dentist, pharmacist, dietician, engineer, designer and many more.
Quoted from Wikipedia:
Universiti Teknologi MARA (Abbreviation: UiTM English: MARA University of Technology) is a Malaysian public university. The university motto is Usaha Taqwa Mulia (English: Effort, Devotion, Nobility).
The main objective of this institution is to provide maximum opportunities for Bumiputras to pursue professional programmes of study in various fields including engineering, law, science, medicine, technology, business, arts and humanities as well as a research university.
Faculties and Students
University admission is open to Bumiputras and international students only. Graduates to date number more than 110,000 with professional certificates, diplomas, degrees, masters and PhD in various disciplines.
The university’s faculties comprise about 4,000 academics, scholars and researchers. Faculty members need not be Bumiputras. They include Malaysians of non-bumiputra origin as well as other nationalities (eg. from Iran, Mauritius, Korean, French etc).
There are 24 faculties, 3 learning centres and more than 200 academic programs. Faculties are as listed below:
Science & Technology Science cluster
1. Faculty of Applied Sciences (AS)
2. Faculty of Information Technology and Quantitative Sciences (CS)
3. Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying (AP)
4. Faculty of Sport Science and Recreation (SR)
Social Sciences & Humanities Social Sciences cluster
13. Faculty of Law (LW)
14. Faculty of Administrative Science and Policy Studies (AM)
15. Faculty of Communication and Media Studies (MC)
Business & Management cluster
20. Faculty of Accountancy (AC)
21. Faculty of Business Management (BM)
22. Faculty of Hotel and Tourism Management (HM)
23. Faculty of Information Management (IS)
24. Faculty of Office Management and Technology (OM)
The learning centres are as listed below:
1. Academy of Language Studies (APB)
2. Centre for Islamic Thoughts & Understanding (CITU)
3. International Education Centre (INTEC)